Sunday 18 May 2014

Update & Birthday Goodies

Greetings! I know I haven't updated in a while, but I've been on a break from nail polish! I've been nourishing my frail nails, and giving them breathing time so that I can apply gel on top of them for the upcoming proms I have to attend to (which I'm super excited about); so stay tuned for my prom nails (;

May is such an exciting month, and not just because my birthday's in May, & I had an amazing birthday this year. I mean, I never really celebrate my birthday, but this year, my friends all surprised and showered me with gifts! I'm lucky to have such an amazing bunch of people in my life, I'm thankful for every single one of them (and also for all of the nail goodies I got). 
Here are the newest additions to my collection:
nail studs, caviar beads, and many many new polishes!

I can't wait to use these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts: