Friday 7 April 2017

Quick NOTW: Simple White Flowers




Hello friends! How are you all enjoying ping thus far? It was beautiful and sunny here for a couple of  days, but I awoke to a blanket of snow covering everything this morning! Hopefully we won't see any more snow this month, but Canadian weather is just so unpredictable. I'm itching for all the petty flowers to start sprouting and blooming already. I'm really hoping to add some more cuties to my little succulent collection. I'm really looking forward to possibly acquiring some adorable sedums, they are just so adorable! Anyway, in anticipation for spring, I did these really simple and cute white flowers on my cinderella hand this week. My non-dominant hand has been getting a bit rusty lately and these cute flowers were great practice.
This adorable pastel purple colour is "Sittin' Pretty" by Essie, and it's such a perfectly cute spring colour. The rest of the design was done using acrylic paint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts: