Sunday 25 December 2016

Quick NOTW Golden Mistletoe Nails (Cinderella Hand)

Hello friends and MERRY CHRISTMAS! Have all you Christmas wishes come true this year? I gave my cinderella hand some TLC last week with its own unique design. Sometimes, It feels quite strange to have different designs on my hands, but I also get two different pretty things to stare at! Oh boy, I stare at this design so much, I love how glittery and festive it is. These nails are also multifunctional those who wish for Christmas kisses and cannot find an actual mistletoe in sight (*wink wink*).. Anyway, I wish you all a very merry Christmas, happy holidays and that all your Christmas wishes come true!
 Continue reading to see a list of the polishes I used to create this design!


  • Mistletoe Nails
    • Gold base: Revlon "Tempting"
    • Gold glitter: Pure Ice "Bare it all"
    • Mistletoe done using acrylic paint
  • Red Polish: Crabtree & Evelyn "Apple"
  • Gold: Revlon "Tempting"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts: