Saturday 25 June 2016

Quick NOTW Update: Lazy Pink Flower Nails

Hello friends! I just have a quick update this week with these super lazy nails I am currently sporting. I've been exhausted this past week from all the training for my new job so I wanted to do the easiest design I could think of. Although I can't say much for thow the design looks, I do really enjoy how these two colours compliment one another. The darker pink is "Raspberry/Fuschia" from Crabtree & Evelyn, which is simply gorgeous and extremely pigmented; I don't even think I used a second coat! The light pink colour is PK114 from theFaceShop, which is a nice pale/pastel pink. However, it is a bit streaky and I needed several coats to get the desired opacity.
As for the design, it's a simple one that really just relies on the brush and requires minimum skill and effort. SImply use a small round brush (or even a dotting tool) to create these petals.
Anyway, that's all for this week! Tune in next week where I'll be attempting _nailaddiction's summer weekly challenge for the month of July.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts: