Friday 16 October 2015

Pastel Galaxy Nails (with Pictorial)

Hello everybody! Today's post will be quite a short one as I do not have much time to do anything due to my two midterms happening next week. Anyway, here are my nails for he Weekly Nail Art challenge for the week of October 16th.
This light coloured galaxy pattern was chosen over the usual dark coloured designs mainly due to the fact that I have no more black polish. I really do think I need to go on a polish buying spree soon, it's been way too long since I've bought my last bottle of polish and it is not okay at all.
Anyway, keep reading to find a pictorial and instructions on how to achieve these nails!



  • start off with a white base coat and wait for it to be dry (it has to be at least touch dry before you can continue on to the second part)
  • paint some pastel colours on the wide side of the makeup sponge and sponge on the colours, you may need to do this several times to achieve the colour intensity that you desire
  • using a small dotting tool, add some white coloured dots randomly around the nail
  • add some four pointed stars around the nails as well
  • you may choose to stop here and finish off with a top coat, but I wanted to try something edgier and add a white design on top

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts: