Monday 27 March 2017

Quick NOTW: Negative Space Nails

Hello friends! I am back again to share this super simple nail design. I actually did these nails last week, and I wore them at the same time as my paper planes mani! The two designs were really different and contrasting, and this particular style of design, is definitely unlike any I've ever done before. I'd avoided doing negative space nails previously because I didn't like how yellow my nails were from my prolonged use of polish. However, I finally decided to embrace my nails in all their yellow-stained glory and give my cinderella hand it's own unique design.
 The color I used is one that I've had for a year,but remained unopened. It's a gorgeous two-toned chrome polish by OPI. In the picture I've taken, my nails look a metallic purple, but in from other angles,  it's more of a blueish-green. The colour is absolutely gorgeous and very eye-catching. It was fun to stray away from the solid colours I usually use in my nail-art and try this stunning duochrome polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts: