Friday 10 February 2017

Quick NOTW: Cute Squirrel Pun

Hello friends! I'm back with another cute (and slightly lame) pun design. With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I wanted to be as cheesy as possible. It was quite difficult to choose from the huge selection of cute animal puns; I wanted to do them all! I may try more of these puns in the next few weeks, just to keep the pun streak going.
As a child, Valentine's Day was always one of my favorite holidays to celebrate in school. I remember making  a ton of different crafts in class and getting to deliver hand made cards to all of my classmate. One year, My parents helped me make really adorable cards, with Hershey's Kisses attched to them. If only I knew what puns were back then; I would've definitely wanted to make a bunch of cute squirrel themed cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts: