Wednesday 12 October 2016

Quick NOTW Post: Maroon Fall Leaves

Hello friends! It's starting to get chilly here already and the trees are turning beautiful shades of orange, yellow and red. It's absolutely magnificent. One of my favourite memories as a child were the long road trips that my family and I took to see forests of beautiful leaves. Once, we even took a ferry down a river, and the view was breathtaking.  It's something we haven't done in years because of me being so far away for university. Every year, I do designs with leaves because of how much I love autumn.
Due to my my upcoming assignments and midterm exams, I didn't have time to do a more detailed design. Despite not having any colours, I wanted this design to show some movement as if the leaves were falling. Honestly, I will probably redo this design again in the future with cleaner lines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts: