Friday 2 September 2016

Quick NOTW Update: Back to School Science Nails

Hello friends, and welcome to "back-to-school" season once again! This is a super quick mani update, since I procrastinated (again) and I've left my packing 'til the very last minute. What a great way to kick off the school year, eh? Anyways, instead of doing very generic back to school nails, I wanted to mine to reflect what I'd be doing once I went back to school. 

For this manicure, I decided that a mix and match array of designs would better suit the theme since it allows me to display the various subjects I will be studying throughout the next year. The designs explained are as follows (from left to right):
  • On my index finger, I've painted the double helix structure of DNA
  • My middle finger is a labeled diagram of nerve cells (neurons)m it has little arrows pointing to each part of it 
  • On my ring finger (and thumb) I made little drawings of organic chemical structures on a graph/grid paper background
  • Finally, on my pinky, I have random chemical elements drawn in boxes (as they would be on a periodic table) with their symbol and atomic number
Hopefully, I'll be settled into my new place on campus ASAP and I'll be able to break out my polishes for another design soon, but until then, farewell friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts: