Here are my tips for your own candy cane nails:
- I used a size 10/0 brush to create the stripes
- on my ring fingers and thumbs I have alternating thick and thin stripes
- start out with a white base colour
- this manicure will suit any nail shape!
- when creating the stripes, rotate your finger, and not the brush (it will help to ensure straighter lines)
- if mistakes are made, just go back and fix them with a little bit of acrylic paint or more nail polish using a thin brush
- finish off with an extra glossy top coat (or layer your top coat) to create the candy-like effect